Sunday, September 25

Mustache Mayhem.

I've never seen my dad with facial hair in person, but I HAVE seen a picture of him when my sister Brittany was a baby in the 80s, with the WORST mexi-stashe you've ever seen. I would compare it to the stache in the pic below. Black, MANLY, but also horrible. If he ever thinks about doing it again, we show him that picture, and he can't argue with the evidence that it can not be. 

My brother bobby on the other hand was born to have a stashe. People used to mistake him for a mexican in high school. Even I, when I was little, not understanding that my brother would have to be the same race as me, often confused him for a mexican.

For about a day and a half Jesse and I walked around with these fake mustaches that we won from nickelcade and found ourselves quite pleased with the results. Looks like I am one of the lucky few that CAN pull off a mustache. The sheer attractiveness is undeniable 











1 comment:

  1. Lol. I love the picture of you with your hands close to your face...so seductively unattractive!

    ReplyDelete