Monday, February 21

How do I start this thing??

So Im new to this blog thing, Im not sure where to start.
So Jesse and I got married in the Draper, Utah temple June of 2010! We live in a cute-yet-oh-so-tiny apartment, without a dishwasher (ahhh the horror!). We're so lucky to have each other, and love being young. Both Jesse and I come from BIG families that are loud and goofy! I definetely see Jesse and I carrying on that tradition in the future. Sundays dinners with our family is the best part of the week for us. Most people would describe me as being quiet, but I hope thats not something that defines me. I love yummy food! That best way into my heart is food. Cafe Rio, we've been through some good times together, you know what you mean to me. I always lose my keys, I spent about 1/4 of my high school years looking for them. I love stopping by the asian store in the mall, and making friends with the workers there :) I love laughing, people watching, taking pictures, and dancing to Michael Jackson songs whenever I get the chance. Im excited to start this hot bloggity blog!

2 comments:

  1. So pumped that you started a blog! As I said on Facebook a little bit ago, I've been a-itchin' for my Beck cousins to blog so I'm not missing you guys so much! This is going to be fun.

    So question--how did you get such a cute font on your blog? I've only figured out how to make my headers look fun. Do tell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, thanks for commenting! If you want to change your font, click on design, template designer, advanced, and choose your font for "page text". Easy as that! If you have any questions, let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete